Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rain sensor
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Black front air intake and radiator grilles
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome louvres in grille
- Rear diffuser
- Rear roof spoiler
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- Automatic coming/leaving home lighting function
- Automatic headlights
- Cornering front fog lights
- Range adjustable headlights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Automatic post collision braking
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- ESP with EDL + ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- ACC - Adaptive cruise control with front assist, distance monitoring, city emergency brake and speed limiter
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- PAS - speed related
- Ultrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensors
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- Electric folding door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Door open warning reflectors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Drivers knee airbag
- Electronic tyre pressure monitoring
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Pre crash system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit holder
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- CD/MP3/WMA, USB and SD card reader, aux-in
- Composition media system
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- MDI with USB/iPod connection cables
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Flat tyre indicator
- Infotainment system
- Instrument cluster in white
- Multifunction computer
- Rev counter
- Trip and service interval display
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- Brushed dark silver decorative inserts in dash and door panels
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Chrome-plated light switch surround
- 3 rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- Easy entry slide seats (access to rear seats)
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Isofix preparation for 2 rear child seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- Bag hook in luggage compartment
- Boot lashing points
- Front centre armrest with storage box and rear air vents
- Grab handles
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Load through provision
- Lockable, illuminated, cooled glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather gear knob/handbrake grip
- Passenger underseat drawer
- Rear centre armrest with 2 cupholders
- Rear cupholder
- Storage box in centre console with cover
- Storage box in luggage compartment
- Storage compartment in roof console with cover
- Storage compartments in doors
- Variable boot floor, height adjustable and removable
- Courtesy light delay
- Front reading lights
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Rear reading lights
- White adjustable panel illumination
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Steel space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Solid paint
Paint - Special
- Special solid - Tornado red
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1390 cc|
|MPG (urban)||42.2 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||54.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1720 kg|
|Vehicle length||4255 mm|
|Vehicle width||1799 mm|
|Vehicle height||1452 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2637 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||120 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.